New Jersey Dog Walkers™
New Jersey Dog Walkers™ is a service of
New Jersey Pet Sitting™ - In Home Pet Care
New Jersey Pet Sitting™ specializes in the comfort, happiness and security of your treasured pets.
When you are traveling, at work, or just don't have enough time, I provide the dependable care
and loving attention that your pets require and deserve. Please do the following so I can provide
you and your pet with the best possible service:
- Make reservations early, especially during holidays.
- Ensure your pet is well socialized and allows strangers to handle him.
- Affix current identification tags to your pet's collar.
- Maintain current vaccinations for your pet.
- Leave clear instructions detailing specific pet-care responsibilities and emergency contact information, including
how to reach you and your veterinarian.
- Leave pet food and supplies in one place.
- Buy extra pet supplies in case you're away longer than planned.
- Leave a key with a trustworthy neighbor as a backup, and give him and your
pet sitter each other's phone numbers. Be sure those extra keys work before
giving them out.
- Show me your home's important safety features such as the circuit breaker and security system.
If you are going away, have a safe and fun trip. Remember to bring our phone
number (973) 229-8453 in case your plans change, or if you just want to find out how your pet is doing.